Piney Rail Riders is a member based, Non-Profit organization, working to preserve a 23 mile long stretch of rail bed which connects Sligo to Brookville and many other communities of powersport enthusiasts. We depend on our members and our fine sponsors to help us grow and secure the funding to purchase and maintain the Piney Creek Rail Bed. It is our goal to preserve the rail for use by everyone including hikers, bikers, atvs, utvs, motorcycles, snow mobiles, equestrian...etc.
If you’re interested in scenic riding and member exclusive deals from our sponsors, consider becoming a member and Ride the Pine with Us! www.pineyrailriders.org
- Legacy Pointer Phenomena 12 ga- Heather Gates of Clarion
- Ruger American 30-06 bolt action- Andy Reitz
- Rock Island .22 TCM- B Scott Stewart
- SCCY Cpx2 9mm w/red dot - B Scott Stewart
- Savage axis xp w/scope -Beth Winkle of New Brighton, PA
- Husqvarna 128 trimmer 28cc -Jason Fairman
- 250.00 cash prize -Alan Luccas
- 6 yards of screen topsoil delivered within a 15 mile radius of Clarion -Kathleen Smith of Fisher
- One night accommodation in a standard room (2Queen Beds) -Mark Bittinger
- 1 European mount and plaque -Jerry Best of Sligo
- Piney Rail Rider logo pack (includes: 2 tumblers, 2 slate coasters, key chain, and a Kershaw knife) -Trevor Hensel of Stonesboro, Pa
- 6 bottles of wine (winner’s choice) -Karen Anderson of Pleasantville Pa
Thank you and stay safe
VP Piney Rail Riders
January 2019 C93 Radio Interview with Secretary, Cinnamon Vosburg and Vice President, Jeremy Greenawalt.
The two part interview can be downloaded below.