1. Obey all laws, Federal, State and Local.
2. No excessive speed.
3. Club stickers should be displayed on the left hand side of your machine.
4. Respect all people, real and personal property, wildlife and the environment.
5. Follow all rules of safety while riding trails.
6. Be courteous and careful while approaching others on trails. Let pedestrians, people with horses and bicycles have the right of way. Turn off your machine, if necessary, near horses and other animals.
7. Club members shall show respect to landowners and sportsmen alike. Riding the trails is a privilege, not a right.
8. Keep trails clean and safe.