GPS Coordinates for Piney Trail Head: 41°10'30.24"N 79°26'54.62"W
GPS Coordinates for Limestone Trail Head: 41° 7'40.84"N 79°19'5.65"W
Directions to the trail head at the piney end of the trail:
From I80 head south on Route 68 for .07 miles.
Turn right on to Piney Dam Rd.
At the 2.8 mile mark the road turns to gravel and narrows.
You will take the next left at around 3.3 miles.
Stay on the gravel road until your next left.
This is the trail head.
- Piney Rail KMZ Format (Google Earth)
- Piney Rail KML Format
- Piney Rail GPX (GPS Exchange Format) (uploadable to Polaris Ride Command website and Garmin GPS Devices)
- Polaris Ride Command Pine Rail Riders_piney rail: 23.3 mi https://bnc.lt/RFZm/Y6RdLG2VIT (This has't been the easiest to get working due to poor programing on polaris' part. I would sugget you log on the Polaris Ride Command website and import the above GPX file. It will then automatically show up in your phones "Your Rides" section.)
- A link to "Google My Maps", a web based application, to view the map including satalite view. If click this link from your phone it might default you your phones navagation app. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P7JWyKk_BDriI2p66N5mD7izBt_4c45p&usp=sharing
- A PDF version of the rail bed
Townships in Clarion and Jefferson Counties that allow ATV access to the roads in some capacity. We hope to offer further details in the future.
Eldred and Winslow Townships in Jefferson County
DO REQUIRE PERMITS TO ACCESS OPEN ROADS.
YOUR PINEY RAIL RIDERS MEMBERSHIP DOES NOT COVER THESE PERMITS!